Wednesday, August 13, 2008
only the past; wishing it was the present.
a crappily day today -- a faculty member yelled and called me names. but the fireworks from your rooftop cheered me up and made me think of this. 38th birthday cake.
now i'm off to watch project runway and eat frozen yumminess (what do you call it if it's neither ice-cream nor yogurt and is made from letovers? and is sweet and delicious and eaten with a spoon? Left Over Frozen Stuff doesn't quite work...)
thank you for the beautiful diptych, love. i hope things are good today in the austral parts.
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (33)
- hands, light, love. (bigger here)
- A kiss for Auntie Anna
- he can't back out now -- his face is on all the te...
- after all the meatballs are gone
- ping, part one
- Handsome Stan
- (still working on the proper ping to your pong, bu...
- all of sunday afternoon
- Saturday Night, Sunday Morning
- nevermind the (lime green) caull-ocks!
- Well then....
- only the past; wishing it was the present.
- Day and Night, Present and Past
- in, out
- Its a shirt, not my Pyjamas
- Southern Hemisphere 5.30am Tuesday photobooth
- northern hemisphere (early monday morning)
- Early Monday Morning
- hangar p
- Before it Rained
- orbs, hexes
- ▼ August (25)